Use My Magazine UI with Samsung TouchWiz to make your home screen better
My Magazine is a great new social magazine that you can find in all new premium devices with TouchWiz.
We played a lot on the Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 and now we will help you customize the Magazine.
My Magazine brings you personalized news and information, social media updates and many more info (emails, calendar) in a magazine-style layout.
You can add up to 3 different Magazines on your home screen. Check the steps below and start creating your own Magazine.
ADD, EDIT, REMOVE A MAGAZINE WIDGET
1. Pinch on the Magazine panel.
2. Touch to select a panel preview at the top of the
3. Select a Magazine widget to add to the panel. You can add up to 6 Magazine widgets to a panel.
4. To move a magazine widget, touch and hold the Magazine widget.
5. Drag it to a new location.
6. Resize it by dragging the frame
7. Tap to save the location of the Magazine widget.
8. If you want to remove a Magazine Widget, touch and hold the Magazine widget until it detaches.
9. Drag it to Remove and release.
THE STEPS ON VIDEO