Use your face to lock and unlock your device
One of the most unique features of Android is security. You have a lot of options to lock your phone (and if you are locked, to unlock).
One of them, the most funny, is the face unlock.
Face Unlock allows you to access your device using nothing but your face.
1. Go to Settings
2. Choose Security
3. Choose Screen Lock
4. Select ‘Face Unlock’.
5. Press Set it up
6. Find an indoor spot, not too bright, not too dim
7. Hold the phone on the eye level
8. Press continue
9 The face is captured. Press continue
10. Choose an alternate method of locking the phone – Pattern, PIN
11. That’s it!
What to remember:
– Face unlock is less secure than pattern, PIN or password. The best is the password but Face Unlock is much more fun
– Someone who looks like you could unlock your phone.
– The data used to identify your face is kept private on the phone, so no worries.