Install Flash player even if it not officially supported
If you need Flash player on your phone and your Android version is not supported by flash, you can install the flash player on your own.
Officially Flash is not supported by default on Android Jelly Bean or later versions but you can install it.
Install Flash player on Android Jelly Bean or later (not Nexus 4)
1. Donwload the Flash player from our account (free direct apk)
2. Install the Flash player (how to install an app from an apk)
3. Open your stock browser (not Chrome)
4. Go to menu – check “enable flash player”
5. Enjoy the flash!
Install Flash player on Android Jelly Bean or later on Nexus 4 (or other phone without stock browser)
2. For Firefox, open the browser, tap on the Flash on a page to activate them. Wait.
3. Enjoy the Flash!