Find the hidden keyboard keys and a smart tip to type faster
The keyboard in Android devices has a lot of hidden keys. At first it’s difficult to find even obvious keys like comma or double quotation marks. We created a guide to help you find every symbol and letter you need. There are two types of keyboards, the Alphabet one and the Number keyboard. So we have two categories of tips.
- , (comma): Touch and hold the Full-stop key (.)
- ‘ (single quotation mark): Touch and hold the Full-stop key, and slide to choose the single quotation mark (‘)
- ” (double quotation mark): Touch and hold the Full-stop key, and slide to choose the double quotation mark (“)
- Caps lock on/off: Double-tap the Shift key to lock, single-tap to unlock.
- Special letters: Touch and hold a key, then slide to choose a variation
- Find a number quickly: Touch the ?123 key and slide to a digit or symbol key, then go back to the Alphabet keyboard automatically
- Symbols: Touch and hold a key, then slide to choose a variation, or tap the #\< key to find out more
- Alphabet: If you need just a single letter, tap the ABC key and slide to a letter key
SMART TIP FOR FAST TYPING
Instead of typing a period at the end of each sentence and follow by a space, you can tap the space bar twice to get the same result. It’s much faster!
THE TIPS ON VIDEO