Export and share S Memos from your Samsung device
S Memo is a great app and you can create quick Memos with text or designs.
When you want to move them to another phone, or share them with friends, you can Export them to image or pdf or sync them with Evernote or Google Docs.
Android device used: Samsung Galaxy S3
Android version: Android 4.0
App used: S Memo, File Manager
1. Open your S Memo app
2. Press the menu button (down left)
3. Choose Export
4. Choose the right format (jpg or pdf)
5. Select the S Memos you want to export / share
6. Tap Done (up right)
7. Export is completed
8. Open your File Manager app
9. Find S Memo, the exported Memos are inside
10. You can open them and share them as a normal photo / file.