Connect to the Wi-Fi network troubleshooting
It’s easy to connect your phone to the Wi-Fi. First of all you must see if the Wi-Fi is free or needs a password to let you in.
Android device used: Google Nexus 4
Android version: Android 4.2
Steps (free Wi-Fi)
1. Go to Settings
2. Select Wi-Fi
3. Turn the Wi-Fi on by sliding the bar (right up)
4. Your phone is looking for the Wi-Fi networks
5. Find your network and tap on it
6. If the Wi-Fi network is free, you just connect.
Steps (password protected Wi-Fi)
7. Tap the Wi-fi network and write your password.
Now you are connected to the Wi-Fi netowrk!