Calibrate the compass
Android device used: Google Nexus 4
Android version: Android 4.2
App used: Compass (free)
Some devices have problem with their compass. Others with their G Sensor (we arleady solved this problem).
It’s easy to calibrate your compass using a free app.
1. Vidit Play Store from your phone and find the app
2. Download and open the app
3. Go to the Settings of the app (down right 3 dots)
4. Choose calibrate
5. Hold the device parallel to the ground (display showing up)
6. Move the phone to figure 8 pattern, 5 seconds to make a full circle
7. Try to stay away from magnetic fields, as far as you can. The direction of rotation doesn’t matter