12 tips to win on Fieldrunners 2 strategy game
If you played Fieldrunners, then Fieldrunners 2 is just for you as the game is getting better and better.
This is a classic strategy game to love.
Use the new powerful weapons to defend the world from the invading fieldrunners.
What is all about
With legions of soldiers and a gaggle of new tricks, they’re ready to conquer the globe. Or so they think! Our top scientists at SubaLabs have built a bleeding-edge arsenal of devastating weapons for any heroes willing to stop these dastardly invaders. Help your people by taking action and defend the world.
You can built winding paths out of imaginative, new weapons. You can in airstrikes and set explosive traps to hit the enemies where it hurts.
There are over 20 new levels such as grassiest fields, driest deserts, sparkling cities, and even an infernal volcano lair.
12 tips to win (for sure)
1. Make sure that the radius of every turret is maximized
2. Ensure that turrets aren’t just restricted to firing at whatever approaches them. Make sure they can fire on their back as well
3. Make sure that the invading enemies take the longest route possible
4. Make sure you don’t run out of cash
5. The classic up-and-down walled route is perfect for the job as it’ll make them walk up and down the screen multiple times before reaching the finishing line
6. The only way to unlock additional deadly towers in the game is by increasing your collection of stars
7. Try Tough level to get the most value out of your time and open up more exciting gameplay options.
8. Keep an eye out for that flashing red soldier icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen. It means a new and potentially deadly enemy is about to appear on the battlefield.
9. Don’t be afraid to change out a few of your tower units near the spawning point.
10. Use rewind, this takes you back in time a little bit, undoing the last three turns you made.
11. Use Deep Freeze to freeze everyone and have more time to beat them.
12. Use smart mines when the swarms are coming thick and fast, and the traditional firepower just won’t keep the enemy at bay.